We welcome the opportunity to consider your application for support, there are two distinct areas we consider beneficial:
1). Sportsbike support is directed to support Clubs whom actively promote Motorcycle Road Race Series and special high exposure events.
2). Sportsbike support is directed to strengthen established National Championship, World Superbike, World Supersport and MotoGP Riders and Teams who can gain improved results through partnership with Sportsbike.
If you are considering approaching Sportsbike for Sponsorship, please evaluate your proposal against the key criteria listed below before submitting your application.
As sponsorship is an important part of our marketing, promotion and communication to the market, it is essential that each partnership strengthens the communities that Sportsbike operates within. Sportsbike partners with Clubs and Teams that reflect our brand values and communicates these values to existing and potential customers in a meaningful and positive way.
To ensure that our sponsorships derive the maximum benefit for both Sportsbike and the community, 9 key criteria have been developed to evaluate all current and future sponsorship activities. Here is our criteria, please evaluate your proposal against our criteria before submitting your application:
1. Brand Alignment. The Sportsbike Brand is known as the champion of competition, a leader, challenging others in the Motorcycle Industry by delivering customer focused, innovative products and services. Sportsbike looks at communications through the eyes of its customers. It is dedicated to providing solutions that are fair, honest, flexible and creative. Our challenge is to deliver products and services that go beyond the customer's expectation.
2. Target Audience. The sponsorship should fit with Sportsbike's target audience in particular forward thinking consumers who embrace technology and are keen to understand how they can gain maximum benefit from their riding and racing participation.
3. Geography. Europe and Australia are Sportsbike's largest customer bases and proposed programs must include activity in these centres or show clearly that a new market can be developed through the partnership. It is preferable that all programs deliver national opportunities and have the capacity to touch consumers in all states and regional areas.
4. High Impact The programs, activities or organisation should have a prominent standing within the community. A standing that through association, elevates Sportsbike products and services in the minds of existing and future customers.
5. Sportsbike Product promotions. Must have the capacity to deliver opportunities to create consumer or media awareness or cause related marketing benefits or generate sales. Sportsbike requires the dominant stance and must be the sole principal sponsor or if not, a significant major sponsor so that it can stand out clearly from others within the program.
6. Length of Sponsorship. A Sponsorship campaign must provide a number or promotional opportunities that give ongoing year-round benefits, rather than one-off benefits. Although Sponsorships are reviewed annually, we prefer a long association to maximise the benefits of our investment and partnership.
7. Exclusivity. It is mandatory that no competitor is associated in any product or service categories within which Sportsbike is active or involved.
8. Measureable benefits. It is essential that the team, riders or organisations sponsored are able to measure (or assist Sportsbike to measure) the effectiveness of the partnership through market research, participation levels, customer engagement or actual direct sales.
9. Cost. Sportsbike views the cost of Sponsorship as an investment in it's future and anticipates a measurable benefit from the partnership. We ask the question "Does this Sponsorship represent value for money given other comparable investments across the sponsorship marketplace?" and "How will this partnership show a return to Sportsbike?".
Have you a proposal that will benefit Sportsbike ?
Please contact Sportsbike
with your written proposal that addresses the above 9 key factors.