SP Quick Shifter for CLUTCH-LESS gear changes...
The SP Quickshifter permits changing to a higher gear without using the Clutch and closing the Throttle. There are many advantages to a Quickshifter: Greater speed to change gear compared to the old closing of the throttle system and therefore less time lost with every gear change and often longer Gearbox life and longer Tyre life due to reduced wear.
The SP Quickshifter use a dedicated sensor to recognise the rider's intention to change up a Gear, the engine is cut for a short time (which can be adjusted) allowing the load to be taken from the power out put. This allows the change of gear with so little loss of forward drive and saves time (and possibly also Gearbox damage).
Quickshifters are considered easier on Gearboxes, Quickshifters can be used to bring the front wheel down under hard acceleration without closing the throttle.
Quickshifters make short shifting at lean angle easier to maintain drive so riders can maintain better traction and stability while concentrating on what is ahead. Road or Track, use a Quickshifter.
SP Electronics, hand make each unit in Italy to the highest standards. Custom wiring and Custom programming (even to include Power Commander and other Mapping adjustment devices). This is the closest you will get to the same high level equipment the Factory Teams use, it is that good.
STREET QUICKSHIFTERS - Available for every kind of Fuel Injected Motorcycle as a Plug+Play version or Wire up version including most Street bikes and some Off-road and Supermotard Models.
PLUG+PLAY systems available for:
APRILIA - RSV4, Tuono V4 (ARPC Models), Off-Road Models.
BENELLI - Tornado 1130, 899.
DUCATI - 748, 916, 996, 998, 749, 999, 848, 1098, 1198 and Desmosedici.
GAS GAS - Off-Road Models.
HONDA - SP1/2, CBR600, CBR1000, CBR1100XX, Off-Road Models.
HUSABERG - Off-Road madels.
HUSQVARNA - Off-Road models.
KAWASAKI - ZX6, ZX10, ZX12, Z750, Z800, Z1000, Off-Road Models.
KTM - RC8, SMO 950/990.
MV AGUSTA - Brutale 675/800/920/1090, F4, F3 675, Rivale 800.
SUZUKI - GSXR600, GSXR750, GSXR1000, Hyabusa, Off-Road Models.
TRIUMPH - Street bTriple, Speed Triple, Daytona 675.
YAMAHA - R1, R6, FZ1, FZ6, Off-Road Models.
ALSO - GP125, Moto3, GP250 and Kartcross.
NOT LISTED? ASK US for the system that suits your bike.
SP Quickshifter CGS2 Wire up - Fuel Injection Wire up push/pull sensor type - Aust. $679.25 incl. gst - Export AUD$617.50.
SP Quickshifter CGS2 Off-Road - Fuel Injection Plug+Play push/pull sensor type - Aust. $789.25 incl. gst - Export AUD$717.50.
SP Quickshifter CGS2 Street/Race - Fuel Injection Plug+Play push/pull sensor type- Aust. $789.25 incl. gst - Export AUD$717.50.
SP Quickshifter CGS2 Ducati - Plug+Play Ducati OEM Gear Pattern - Aust. $789.25 incl. gst - Export AUD$717.50.
SP Quickshifter CGS2 Ducati - Plug+Play Ducati with Reverse Gear Lever - Aust. $924 incl. gst - Export AUD$840.
ADDITIONS - When ordered with Quickshifter:
- GEAR DISPLAY (MULTIFUNCTION) WIRE-UP - Aust. $352.92 incl. gst - Export AUD$320.83.
- GEAR DISPLAY (MULTIFUNCTION) PLUG+PLAY DUCATI - Aust. $410.67 incl. gst - Export AUD$373.33.
- SHIFT LIGHT / GEAR CHANGE LIGHT WIRE-UP - Aust. $295.17 incl. gst - Export AUD$268.33.
- SHIFT LIGHT / GEAR CHANGE LIGHT PLUG+PLAY DUCATI - Aust. $410.67 incl. gst - Export AUD$373.33.
The above 'ADDITIONS' may be ordered stand alone, ASK US.
Cable extensions, Push/Pull Sensors and Toe peg sensors are available as spares, ASK US.
- PLEASE NOTE, it can be possible to mount sensors to allow clutchless gear change in both directions.
Please discuss with your engineer.
Order the SP Electronics Quickshifter and Options here...
SP CDI Batteryless Quick Shifter for CLUTCH-LESS gear changes...
The Quickshifter Control system for CDI Motorcycles with no Battery.
Easy to install Plug+Play systems for most Motorcycles with Batteryless Capacitor Discharge Ignitions (CDI).
CDI QUICKSHIFTERS - Plug+Play version available for Motorcycles without a Battery and using a Capacitor Discharge Ignition (CDI). Compact and lightweight (length 71 mm, wide 35 mm, height 19 mm) allows for the quick shifter function on bikes without a battery (CDI) eg: Off-Road, Motocross, Supermoto, Early GP, Moto3, Quad, Pit-Bike, etc.
- The Batteryless Solution.
- Time to "Kill-Off" can be set from 22 to 70 millisecond.
- Easy configuration: time "Kill-Off" adjustment by step of 2 millisecond.
- Easy to install with Plug&Play connectors for most modern bikes.
- Waterproof (not for immersion) and vibration proof.
CDI Quickshifter Plug+Play - Aust. $449.17 incl. gst - Export AUD$408.33.
Order the SP Electronics Quickshifter and Options here...
SP Multifunction Gear Display.
A functional Gear Display so you know what gear you are in and much more...
Gear Display Multi function:
A stand alone Gear Display that can show gear selected, gear change point and ambient temperature and can give a warning if your pre-set speed is exceeded. Ideal for track, road or touring.
GEAR INDICATOR MULTIFUNCTION - Provides instant information of Gear selected, the Temperature and a set Speed to help keep within the limits. A high luminous intensity display that is programmable for your own use.
Using the latest generation of OLED technology for visual impact and functional quality, the Multifunction has all the characteristics of a technologically advanced instrument and high-quality.You can install either right or left of the dashboard thanks to internal management function that detects the rotation and alters the display.
- Gear selected.
- Gear Change Flash light.
- External temperature (°C or °F).
- Can set speed limit warning, ie; Pit Lane or School Zone limits.
- Alarm blinking to show speed limit exceeded (km/h; mph).
- Alarm blinking for zero temperature warning.
- Can change the luminous intensity.
- Can turn features on or off.
- Resistant to water and vibrations.
- GEAR DISPLAY (MULTIFUNCTION) WIRE-UP - Aust. $462.91 incl. gst - Export AUD$420.83.
- GEAR DISPLAY (MULTIFUNCTION) PLUG+PLAY DUCATI - Aust. $520.66 incl. gst - Export AUD$473.33.
Order the SP Gear Indicator Display here...